This beautiful Valdivia River Valley 12-acre Finca near Olon is self-sustaining and has immediate income potential.
Known as the “Finca Buenos Dias” this exceptional property is located in a prime agricultural region on the Coast of Ecuador and the land has numerous mature trees including Citrus (lime, orange, mandarin, and lemon), Grosella, Fruta de Pan (breadfruit), Noni, Passion Fruit, Mango, Guayaba, Eucalyptus, and over 100 producing Coconut Palms. The property also includes 10 buildings, some of which offer immediate income potential.
Additionally, there are nearly 400 producing Moringa trees are also on the land. Moringa — called the miracle plant — has been used since ancient times in Indian Ayurvedic medicine for the relief of up to 300 different ailments, according to some experts. Sought after around the world, these Moringa crops offer a huge and immediate income potential.
The property is located one and one-half miles from the beach in Valdivia. It is 12 miles to Montanita –Ecuador’s surfing capital and 15 miles to Olon, a small beach town resort appealing to tourists and affluent Ecuadorians. The proximity to these two seaside retreats and to the ocean makes this property even more valuable.
Finca Buenos Dias has the Valdivia River as its northern boundary. The River is a seasonal river which runs on top of the ground for approximately 6 months depending on the rainy season and underground to a low-level water table. Below the low-level water table, there is a parallel deep level water table (aqua fir). Water for The Core comes from year-round wells located on the main Core property.
The ten buildings or structures located on the property offer a wide variety of living and working spaces that include:
- The Hacienda (Main House) – 2,579 sq. ft. 3 bedrooms – 3 ½ bath – does need a new roof with a few rafters to be replaced; the structure is masonry with 8 to 10-inch thick walls. Many windows and solid wood doors. Stove, 2 refrigerators, washer, dryer, and furniture included.
- The Owl House Duplex (2 units)–– 1,648 sq. ft. masonry construction, interiors, floors, counters and showers tiled, comes with stoves and refrigerators plus some furniture included.
- The Single Family House -– 1,059 sq. ft. – masonry construction, tiled floors, counters and showers. 2 bedroom, 2 bath with an office or could be an additional bedroom, and a large covered patio; comes with stove and refrigerator.
- The Casita Blanca Triplex – 1,322 sq. ft. – 3 Units – masonry construction – interior tiled counters, floors and showers. Comes with stoves and refrigerators and furnished.
- The Stables Triplex – 1,710 sq. ft. – 3 Units – masonry construction – tiled interiors floors, counters and showers – stoves, refrigerators and furnished.
- The Gate House –- 852 sq. ft. – masonry construction. windows and doors installed; interior to be completed – 2 bdrm w/loft to be completed, 1 bath, living room and covered patio.
- Office and Storage Unit – 1,331 sq. ft.
- Covered Parking facility – 987 sq. ft.
- Workshop – 1,754 sq. ft.
- Covered open area – 2,096 sq. ft.
More information on all of these buildings is available for serious investors.
The uses of this exceptional coastal property are endless. Here are just a few ideas:
- There is plenty of land to expand the moringa orchards – a definite and profitable business opportunity.
- The Finca (farm) can be transitioned into a self-sustaining area for one or more families.
- With the 3 Casitas furnished and decorated, and 5 more nearly 90% ready – rental income is an immediate financial opportunity
- This is a great place for a tourist Hosteria or Bed and Breakfast and agritourism can be a centrepiece for this hotel
- This property could also definitely be turned into a retreat facility, healing center, event property, educational and seminar center, agricultural conference area, wedding venue or any other large group gathering location.
Besides all of the land, furnished buildings and mature agricultural products, the property also includes a Shop with building and a large assortment of landscaping tools, saws, parts and building materials.
The firm price on this incredible deeded Verde Valley Property with is $725,000.